SHELTER began as an answer to the question, “Why are there so few musicals with lots of great roles for women? As it evolved, it became much bigger than that. Now, SHELTER is a show about a population without a voice in our society; about people we seldom give much thought to in our day to day lives. It’s about women, real women with real stories, feelings, needs and dreams for the future. Our mission is to open the eyes of our audience to the fact that the homeless deserve our attention and our help. No matter how limited our resources or abilities may be, we can all be part of the solution.
- The Fastest Way To Lose BodyFat in (2)Weeks bit.ly/YGq8Ms 1 year ago
- The Fastest Way To Lose BodyFat in (2)Weeks bit.ly/12MUhkh 1 year ago
- RT @CovenantHouse: As #Nemo hits, we must be ready to take in as many homeless kids as we can. Donate now to help us save lives tonight! ... 1 year ago
- RT @CovHousePrez: Our outreach vans are all out on the roads to bring kids in the NE into shelter. Call us at 1 888 999 9999 if you are ... 1 year ago
- So excited that @thesherylralph has joined @IAMJHUD on Smash- Now if she'd just mention seeing our show @NYMF and how we wrote it for her... 1 year ago